- Helps heal and soothe sunburns.
- Heals skin infections naturally.
- Relieves itchiness from rashes as well as helps reduce rashes.
- Can be used as an all-purpose cleaner: Fill a “glass” spray bottle of tea tree oil and the rest of the bottle with water.
- Treats acne.
- Helps to prevent lice naturally; just add a few drops to your shampoo.
- A few drops in your pets’ crates or beds keep the fleas away.
- Removes ticks; just add to skin, this will usually help the tick to unlatch.
- Cures toenail fungus and Athlete’s foot.
- Helps remove skin tags.
- Naturally cures bad breath. (Swish some tea tree oil and water in you mouth.)
- Can be used in a homemade toothpaste recipe.
- Is found as an effective treatment for warts.
- Soothes insect bites.
- Treats ringworm.
- Treats psoriasis and other skin conditions.
- Relieves asthma or other breathing conditions when a few drops are added to a humidifier.
- Works as as antiseptic on small cuts.
- Keeps your bathroom fresh.
- Relieves earaches; mix 1 drop of tea tree oil with 1 tsp. olive oil, drop mixture into the ear and then remove by tilting head.
20 Uses for Tea Tree Oil
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?
Leave a comment